Agreements (Separation, Prenuptial, Co-habitation)
Our team regularly helps clients to draft prenuptial agreements and co-habitation agreements. Our practice also necessarily includes the negotiation and drafting of separation agreements and parenting plans. We can provide you with advice on your options as well as review offers that you have been asked to consider.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Family debts and separation. How having a lawyer can protect your financial interests.
- Why prenuptial agreements are good for both of you.
- Why do I need a lawyer for a separation agreement if my ex and I have already agreed on everything?
- What you need to know about Marriage, Prenuptial and Co-habitation Agreements
- The Worth of Family Agreements: Cohabitation, Pre-nuptial, and Separation Agreements