Henderson Heinrichs LLP

Divorce law blog

Tag: minor

Parents who travel with their minor child without the other parent should have a travel consent form signed by the other parent or a court order signed that confirms you have the right to leave the country without the consent [...read full post]

Categorized: Child Abduction, Custody and Access, Parenting, Separation, Uncategorised.
Tags: , , , , , .